What are Paracord Bracelets?
Paracord Bracelets are the hottest outdoor apparel fashion trend. In fact, these hand woven bracelets are now featured on many talk shows and news segments. When you wear a Paracord Bracelet (often called a Survival Bracelet) you are carrying a piece of military spec 550 parachute cord that can be unraveled in an emergency and used in many lifesaving applications. Parachute cord is a lightweight nylon rope originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II. Once in the field, paratroopers found this cord useful for many other tasks. It is now used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians. This versatile cord can save your life!
Custom Embroidered Paracord Orders include:
- FREE Artwork and design
- FREE Set-Up
- FREE UPS Ground shipping
- Your Choice of Cord Colors (up to 2)
- 1 Color Imprint on Buckle
- Your Chosen Size
Securing Shelter - clothesline - Bootlaces - Boating Cord - Bow String - Starting a Fire - Tourniquet - Making a Trail - Sewing Fabric - Securing and arrow to a spear - Hanging your food pack in a tree -Fishing line and snares - repairing a backpack
How to Pick Your Size:
1) Measure your wrist with a cloth tape measure leaving a bit of slack for comfort. We will make your finished Paracord this length including attachment and buckles.
2) If you don't have a cloth tape measure use string, wrap around your wrist. Remember to leave a bit of slack for comfort. Mark the string, remove, and measure. We will make your finished Paracord bracelet this length including attachment and buckles.
3) When ordering for a large group, you may want to consider ordering a few different lengths to accommodate different sized wrists.
In a hurry? Need Paracord bracelets now?
PinMart carries a complete line of in stock and ready-to-ship Paracord bracelets in some of the hottest colors and styles. Shop Stock Paracord Bracelets.